Whatis a Chiller?
A chiller is an industrial water refrigeration unit that produces cold water to cool industrial process equipment. A chiller is a complete system full of refrigeration equipment, including condensers, refrigerants, piping, coolant expansion tanks, pumps, and more. When the water is cooled to a temperature of approximately 20°C (68°F), it is then pumped through the hydraulic circuit to the process equipment
1. Plastic industry: Accurately control the mold temperature of various plastic processing, shorten the beer molding cycle, and ensure the stability of product quality.
2. Electronics industry: stabilize the molecular structure of electronic components on the production line, improve the qualification rate of electronic components, and be used in the ultrasonic cleaning industry to effectively prevent the volatilization of expensive cleaning agents and the damage caused by volatilization.
3. Electroplating industry: control the electroplating temperature, increase the density and smoothness of the plated parts, shorten the electroplating cycle, increase production efficiency and improve product quality.
4. Machinery industry: control the pressure oil temperature of the hydraulic system, stabilize the oil temperature and oil pressure, prolong the service time of oil quality, improve the efficiency of mechanical lubrication, and reduce wear and tear.
5. Construction industry: supply frozen water for concrete, make concrete molecular structure suitable for construction requirements, and effectively enhance the hardness and toughness of concrete.
6. Vacuum coating: control the temperature of the vacuum coating machine to ensure the high quality of the coated parts.
7. Food industry: It is used for high-speed cooling after food processing to make it suitable for packaging requirements. In addition, there is control of the temperature of fermented foods.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: In the pharmaceutical industry, it is mainly used to control the temperature of fermented drugs. Pharmaceutical companies should make full use of chiller equipment, continue to strengthen technological innovation on the basis of exerting its advantages, and enhance the cost performance of chillers, so as to better serve the pharmaceutical sector.