FRP Open Water Cooling Tower
Application:Casting, forging, air compressor, central air conditioner, ground source heat pump, printing machine
Circular cooling towers are taking a smaller and smaller share of the market due to:
1. The circular tower cannot be made of metal materials
2. the aesthetics with buildings and workshops is inferior to that of square towers.
3. Square cooling towers can be combined modularly, but not round ones.
4. the round tower has been unable to derive product types. There are more types derived from square towers, such as square cross flow, square counter flow, square composite flow, and square closed type.
At present, there is still a market for circular open towers within the circulating water volume of less than 100 cubic meters. After all, it is simple, cheap and affordable. Projects with larger flow and higher requirements are basically square cooling towers.
FRP out shell. The heated working fluid be sprayed to the PVC fills, and reacts with cold inlet air for heat transferring, then the heat is exhausted out of the tower by the fan, and the working fluid is collected back to the water tank for circulating.
There are no cooling coils inside the tower, so structure is compact, installation area is less.
The purchasing cost of equipment is much cheaper than steel type, but should notice the operating costs(water consumption, power consumption and etc).
3. High quality FRP
Ageing resistance, do not fade, anti-corrosion.
* Design conditions: maximum flow rate ≤450m³/h, operating environment temp.≤31.5℃, wet bulb temp.≤28℃,humidity not higher than 85%,elevation below 1000m. (Taking antifreeze measures below 0℃） * Any queries for above parameters please contact our account executive.